[DEPARTMENTS]|[DISTRICT IT-PLAN] |[ABOUT NIC]
|Name of DIO||Sanjay Kumar Joshi (Scientist-C)|
|Name of DIA||Vacant|
|Postal Address||NIC-District Computer Centre, 2nd Floor, Mini Secretariat, Gurgaon (Hr) 122001, INDIA|
|Year of Establishment :||1988-89|
NIC Centre Gurgaon : Established in 1988, the NIC Centre located in the Mini Secretariat building is serving the needs of the District Administration, and those of the office of Divisional Commissioner of Gurgaon Division. Backed by the technical expertise of NIC, the district has executed some of the best valued IT projects.
Major IT Projects
1. Online Treasury Information System (OTIS): This System has been successfully implemented in District Treasury Office and all 7 Sub-Treasuries of district Gurgaon. It facilitates District Administration and Public in easy and transparent payment and receipt procedures. Daily data of Payments & Receipts is transmitted to State Hqrs through dial-up connectivity.
2. Haryana Registration Information System (HARIS): In all Seven Tehsils of district Gurgaon, HARIS has been implemented to ensure speedy registration and proper evaluation of Stamp Duty. The photos of Seller, Purchaser & Witnesses are captured through WEBCAM and stored in Database. The Gurgaon is the only district of Haryana where Multi-user version of HARIS was implemented first at Tehsil Gurgaon.
3. Issue of Birth & Death Certificates at Municipal Corporation Gurgaon. The computerized system developed for this purpose issue these certificates after receiving the application. For online registration one can register through website http://mcg.gov.in.
4. Web enabled Haryana Pension Information System (HaPIS): Social Welfare Department takes care of generation of reports towards the distribution of Old age, Widow,Handicapped and other pensions every month for about 60,000 pensioners.
5. The Motor Vehicle Registration System and Driving License Information System have been working successfully since 2005 in Sub Division North Gurgaon. The National Level softwares, VAHAN ( Motor vehicle Registration) and SARTHI ( DRIVING LICENSE) are being used at Ekal Seva Kendra, Ground Floor, Mini Secretariat to provide better services to citizens.These software have also been started at Sub Division Pataudi and Sub Division ( South) Gurgaon
6. House Tax Information System for Municipality takes care of calculation and generation of demands to collect house tax from assesses and thereafter the posting of collection and generation of various MIS.
7. District Network (D-NET)/e-DISHA: A citizen interface application software, developed by NIC Haryana State Unit, which covers 10 services under the categories (G2C, C2G & G2G). Delivery of Ei-Disha Services at the doorstep of Citizens through District Level E-DISHA Centre are being provided.
8. District Court Computerization: It has been implemented for all 15 Courts in Gurgaon. Daily Cause list is generated through Computer for all Courts.
9. Agriculture Marketing Software (AGMARK) has been made operational in the Market Committee Gurgaon and Pataudi to provide online rates of various types of commodities. ( http://agmarknet.nic.in)
10. District Rural Development Agency has been fully computerized. LAN is functional & implementation of MPR Compilation Software for DRDA 's scheme, BPL, JGSY & other schemes has been done successfully.
11. Payroll packages implemented in more than 20 offices/departments
12. Land Records Computerization Project- Jamabandis of District Gurgaon have been computerized through HALRIS (Haryana Land Records Information System). The finalized jamabandis with mutations are available on the official website of Revenue Deptt. (http://jamabandi.nic.in). The ROR copy is being issued from Tehsil Computer Centre, Gurgaon, Sohna,. Pataudi & Farukh Nagar Sub tehsil as all database and record is avaialble at Tehsil office.
13. Training : NIC- DIC has conducted several computer training programs for government officials of various user-departments. More than 150 officials have been trained during the last 2 years to improve their efficiency in IT awareness.
14. NICNET Internet/E-mail: Officials/Officers of District Administration & user-departments have been trained on the usage of E-Mail operations, Internet browsing to prepare them for e-Governance.
15. An ISDN based Video Conferencing was
made operational in April 2000 and is being used by the District Administration to
interact with Senior Officers at
Major IT Companies
World famous IT companies including HCL, Hughes Software, TCS, Alcatel, IBM and GE Capital have set their offices at Gurgaon.[IT TASK FORCE]|[TOP]